Saturday, April 9, 2011

Twenty Questions

1. What's your happiest childhood memory?
Mine is spending time on my grandma's rooftop in Bangladesh when I was a kid. We'd sit on morahs, two round, woven seats made of cane and bamboo, and she'd do my hair for me, and then at night we'd lie on our backs, with our eyes pointed at the stars, and she'd ask me silly questions about England.
2. What movie do you watch again and again?
Indecent Proposal
3. Who is your favorite dead politician?
All of them. Because they're dead - - exactly where politicians should be. LOL.
4. Name a time when you got into big trouble with your parents?
When I served my dad some tea and he saw the hickey on my neck that my boyfriend gave me. He said, "Who do you think I am? You think I don't know what's going on?" Whack. "What's that on your neck?" "It's nothing," I said. Then whack.
5. Can you fake any accents?
I can fake orgasms.
6. Most hated chore in the house?
Getting the hubby to do something.
7. Name one thing that people may not know about you?
I was born in a remote village during Bangladesh's liberation war on a dirt floor in a rainstorm.
8. What is your earliest memory?
Walking hand in hand with my dad in the park next to our home.
9. Name one thing you miss about being a kid?
My dad treated me better than my brothers.
10. Who was your enemy or the bully when you were young?
The younger of my two brothers. He's always used to slug me in the arm or take my dolls and bury them in the back garden.
11. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A nurse. They had such cool outfits.
12. When and with whom was your first kiss?
Back in the early 80s with a kid named Sheepu. He had 3 spots or birthmarks on his face that resembled constellations and his glasses were like the bottom parts of glass bottles.
13. What is your worst dating experience?
Bengali girls don't date. They go to Bangladesh and get forced to marry some older guy.
14. What would you like to have for your last meal?
Chocolate of course!
15. If your house was on fire, what three things would you grab before leaving?
My shoes, my credit card, and my kid.
16. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say as you enter the through the pearly gates?
Hey, Moses, here's that Bengali girl whose name is missing the c.
17. What is your purpose in life?
Well, according to my mum, it's to be under a man's feet.
18. What would be your dream job?
The female version of Hugh Heffner.
19. Worst roommate you ever had?
My hubby.
20. You wouldn't be caught dead, where?
NJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment