Saturday, April 2, 2011

Editing my manuscript

So I'm editing my book, Bengali Girls Don't, for the thirteen-billionth time, trying hard to fix any inconsistencies or anything that is unclear. It's going good. It's just that every time I change something in the book I have to go back and read it from the beginning of the chapter or, if it's a big change, from the beginning of the book. Oh, why does it have take so long for? Note to blog reader: this is where you give me a pat on the back and tell me everything will be okay; no, not a pat on the backside, LOL, the back. Anyway, trying to make everything in the book clear is my number one goal. I want to make sure that everything comes across to the reader in the way that I intended it to. That's why it's so important for me to have good feedback. It helps me eliminate lots of fog.

No comments:

Post a Comment