Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Klondike bars and Rent-a-Kids

I tell ya, there's nothing better than biting into a freezing cold Klondike bar after working out for two hours at the gym. Well, can you blame me? After all, all we talk about is food during our stretch class, and the whole time my tummy is going “Yummy, yummy, yummy and more yummy.” Growling like a wolf, wanting to eat everything in sight, including my workout buddies. No offense to Jessica the drill sergeant . . . er, I mean our fitness instructor, who’ll make sure that we work it off the next day in class.

On the way home I wanted to stop at the grocery store but decided not to as I had my naughty little 2 yr old with me who apparently thinks every shop in the world is Toys R Us and expects to get a toy the moment we walk in. Trust me, I didn’t want to deal with that drama and tantrum. Gosh, the saying terrible two's is an understatement when it comes to my 2yr old, who is more akin to saytan than my child. LOL. At times like these I wish I was living in India where they have that rent-a-kid service. Then I could let someone else watch my kid all day and get paid for it. Yes, I would be giving birth non-stop until I had no ovaries left. J How nice would that be? :) Getting paid to let someone else watch your kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment