Friday, April 29, 2011

Kissing makes me hungry

Prince William and Princess Kate's kiss.
Did you guys see Prince William and Princess Kate's kiss this morning? I did. And it made me think of something my friend said to me a while back. He said, "I'm sitting here looking through the Guiness Book of World Records and I see here that it says that the longest kiss went on for something like 29 hours. I know, I know," he said. "I've got way too much time on my hands, but I think it's a record I could break."

But the whole time he was talking, I was thinking, "29 hours of kissing? Are you for real? Did they eat or go to the bathroom or anything? Cuz I would be starving and pissing my pants if I had to be stuck to someone's face for 29 hours." 

Anyway, the kiss between Prince William and Princess Kate was fantastic. Short and sweet. Just the way I like it. Unlike the 29 hour thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment