Thursday, April 21, 2011

Slasher movies

I've watched enough slasher movies in my day to know that, when you're camping in a lonely, dark woods with your young, hot friends, in the middle of freaking nowhere, you don't say, "Hey guys. I have to go pee," and then walk like 300 yards into the pitch black beyond until you find a cozy spot near some scary tree to relieve yourself. Hell no! Are you kidding me? Because if I'm ever out camping in the middle of nowhereville and I have to go pee, I'm not even leaving the tent. I don't care. I'll either hold it or go right on my sleeping bag. :)

1 comment:

  1. Even as a major horror film fan I have to agree with you. Better yet, instead of holding it or pissing in your sleeping bag, save it for the homicidal nutbag creeping through the woods towards your tent. If he catches you, piss on him.

    ReplyDelete