Saturday, April 30, 2011

Failure to communicate

Today I heard that in Buffalo, New York two prison guards got suspended WITH PAY after getting into a fight with each other over food. Can you believe it? It happened inside the cafeteria at the prison. And guess who had to step in and break them apart? Yep, you guessed it. A prisoner. Are you kidding me? Because I know if two prisoners had gotten into a fight at the cafeteria over food, they would have gotten their hiney’s kicked in from here to kingdom come, and then some, and then they would've gotten tossed into solitary confinement with no privileges for like the next 30 days or something. Come on, man. You gotta be kidding me. Suspended WITH PAY. You know what, if I ever get a job that suspends me with pay for getting into fist-fights with one my co-workers, I'm gonna go wearing boxing gloves to work and kick someone's ass every day. Bring it on world! I'm like the Bengali Mike Tyson. :)

2 comments:

  1. That is ridiculous, shouldn't the guards set an example for the prisoners and not the other way around? Wow - thanks for sharing.

    New follower from Social Moms.

    Feel free to stop by my new blog: www.justsayitoldyouso.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, gum shield, head gear, the lot!

    ReplyDelete