Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Mile High Club

My good friend and fellow writer, Rene Nightingale, asked me awhile back, "How was it being a flight attendant?" and I said, "Well, it was a lot like being a cocktail waitress, except instead of doing it on the ground in a restaurant, you're up in the sky over the clouds at 30,000 feet, just below God's house. And it's great, because you also get to see the world for FREE, which is well worth it." Then, after we finished talking and I started to reminisce about the good times in the place where angels thrive, I started thinking, "There's also free membership to the mile high club." :) Which I am NOT telling you I'm a member of. After all, true mile high clubbers are sworn to secrecy, even under the threat of toe tickling.







7 comments:

  1. The opportunity to see the world for free is a blessing! As for the mile high club, I will pretend I have no idea what that is all about lol.

    Thanks for the mention girl! I am blessed every time I run into an angel that I can call a friend. Thanks again my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rene. And did you have your fingers crossed when you said you had "no idea what that is all about"? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki, it was! Lots of perks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ✪♜I.B.G.♜✪ I'm following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I just got back online today and yes my fingers were crossed! See that is the kind of job that would make me want to retire in my current position.

    Take care girl! :)

    ReplyDelete